TRAVEL WITH THE BEST, TRAVEL STARS
Combined, we have over 90 years of travel industry experience, and we know the ins and outs of making your trip or tour go off without a hitch.
Pam is originally from Memphis TN where she met her husband who was a native Nashvillian. They moved to Nashville in 1972. She has 2 sons, 2 wonderful daughters in law, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons.
- 40 years’ experience in business administration
- 40 years’ experience in marketing and sales
- 27 years in the travel industry
- 40 years in meeting planning
- Graduate of Nashville State Sabre School
- 27 Years in tour and entertainment travel
- 27 years in luxury travel planning
- Extensive international and domestic travel experience
- Specialist certifications for Italy, Portugal, Cancun, Kenya , South Africa, Mexico, and many others
Elvie has been in the Travel Industry for over 41 years. She is originally from the Philippines but now considers Nashville TN her home. She lives in Nashville with her immediate family members as well as with two beautiful grandchildren, Skyler and Izabella.
- 41 years of Leisure and Corporate travel experience
- Managed Tour and Travel in Goppingen Germany for the U.S. Army.
- Enjoys arranging Sports Travel and escorting groups, specifically Football (College and Pro) during Championship season.
- Arranged travel for radio promotions/contest winners along with major record launches with Nashville’s Country Music Artists.
Director of Sales | Marketing Manager | Advisor
Courtney has lived in the Nashville area all of her life and has a deep-rooted sense of pride in being from the South. While her heart will always reside in Tennessee, she enjoys any opportunity to see the world alongside her husband and two beautiful daughters. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- 10 years’ experience in tour and entertainment travel
- 10 years’ experience in leisure travel
- 17 years’ experience in sales/account management
- 21 years’ experience in customer service
- 12 years’ experience utilizing CRM Systems (Salesforce, ClientBase)
Receptionist | Administrative Assistant
Frances was born a self-proclaimed Air Force Brat. She grew up in 3 different states before finally settling in Nashville. Married to a wonderful man for 13 years, they both share their love of dogs and are both big supporters of ASPCA and the Humane Shelter. She and her husband Dave are huge fans of the Nashville Predators.
- 18 years marketing experience
- 21 years corporate training and customer relations
- 25 years as a travel administration assistant
A graduate of Auburn University and long-time resident of Nashville, Jennifer spends her free time traveling with her husband and chasing after her two boys and hound dogs.
- 19 years of experience leading marketing programs in various influential media industries reaching diverse consumer bases
- Professional strengths include brand strategy, content development, and project management